1. You must have a toilet roll holder for your toilet paper so it doesn't get dusty or roll around the floor of the car. The "Hang In There" toilet roll holder is great for hanging in a tree and pulling the paper out of the bottom as there is a slit in the bottom of the bag.
2. A toilet roll holder that holds three rolls. If all the family are travelling, the children will want plenty of pitstops, and you must protect your toilet paper.
3. A hand towel holder for your viva or paper towel.
Dirty hands need washing and drying.
4. A car trash bin to put all your papers and garbage
5. Laundry bag for all those dirty clothes is a must-have
Until next time I will have another five more
must-have Outback Sewing products